DEVELOPMENT & PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
The Contemporary Artists Center, Woodside is looking for a dynamic and driven individual to retain as our Development & Program Associate. We are looking for another member to be part of our dedicated, hard-working team and contribute to our vision.
The primary responsibilities are in Development with some assistance needed in our Exhibition and Residency programs.
Development responsibilities include:
- Reassess and execute annual fundraising plan
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations through grant writing, sponsorship, meetings and campaigns
- Work with Executive Director to develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Create & execute a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
- Oversee organization of cultivation and fundraising events
- Develop and track proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising.
- Reply to all gifts in a timely and gracious manner
Program responsibilities include:
- Work with Exhibition and Residency programs to assist in administration, outreach, and implementation
Must have at least two years of previous development experience, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task and set priorities, and be a self-starter within a small and inspired team. Quickbooks experience a plus.
Interviews begin immediately. Start date is somewhat flexible.
Please send a resume, and coverletter (including hourly wage expectation) to: Hezzie (at) cactroy.org
Throughout the year several 3-12 month internships are available, from curation and design to art installation and administrative work. Interns are expected to work 15-20 hours per week. Unfortunately, stipends will not be available for 2013. Interns need not be currently enrolled in a degree program.
DEADLINE FOR JOB(S) BELOW:
(closed until Spring 2014)
Please send a resume and coverletter to: Hezzie (at) cactroy.org
Exhibition & installation Interns: The CAC is looking for two interns for the Summer season that will assist in curation and exhibition needs. One intern will need construction skills and/or familiarity with construction tools.
Design & Marketing Intern: One intern will be selected to assist with website and social networking updates, documentation of program activities and general marketing.
The CAC always welcomes those interested in volunteering time and talent for our organization. We work with dozens of volunteers each year, from lawyers and skilled professionals, to gallery docents and students.
On the administration side, office help is always appreciated.
Please email us if you would like to join our efforts.